Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Upcoming Reviews, The Season of Fucking Craziness, Electric Beard of Doom and what have you........

Man so much going on this time of year no matter what your bag is it seems. Got a couple cool reviews coming up, New Baroness just came into my possession, which its totally rad, got new stuff from Egypt which rocks and a few other reviews that I am happy to post, they may not be so nice which feels slightly off in this season but if you don't wear the kid gloves all the time things can get done, plus that's what a review is, my opinion and there are a few rings I'm itching to toss my hat in.

So anyway, stay tuned, I'm not doing an end of the year list, we all know what ruled this year from the heavy outfits in the stoner/doom sphere and please check them all out, live and otherwise this shit makes great christmas presents, but its been a great year with a lot of great tunes.

Another thing I'd like to comment about is a great pod cast that goes by the handle Electric Beard of Doom, link below, if you dont listen to this thing all the time fair enough but man get on the end of the year show its a killer and really a whos who of legit underground rock, plus Mr Harrington is a god damn riot.

Thanks for the support and stoked to keep this bitch rolling forward.


Electric Beard of Doom on MixCloud

No comments:

Post a Comment